Monday, November 3, 2014

WoW- I was bored so I made a panda

Mists of Pandaria. Jellybelle on a wagon in the starting area

I won't admit to being an Altoholic yet, but when I was done with my adventures for the day on my "main" character, Gaelgrimma, I made a panda, you know, just because.

Because I was laying in bed watching Community (I love it but I've seen the trampoline episode, like, 20 times) and I was reminded of a joke I came up with the other day,
What sound does an Oriental Doorbell make?

Ching-Chong!
Which made me want to immediately get up and make a panda character in The World of Warcraft...
and so I did.
Jellybelle getting carried into the temple by a whirlwind.  WoW Mists of Pandaria

Jellybelle: "Yeah. That's how I travel...by whirwind." WoW- Mists of Pandaria

I couldn't name her Chingchong-I guess it was already taken.

So I named her Jellybelle and she's a Monk for the Alliance!

I started her on her path to culinary greatness and got her to the first inn at about lvl 9.

I played a panda named Merrybelle waaay back in 2012 when The Mists of Pandaria expansion first released, so a lot of it was familiar, but fun all the same.
Mists of Pandaria- WoW Going on a Balloon ride

Mists of Pandaria- WoW Going on a Balloon ride

Mists of Pandaria- WoW Going on a Balloon ride

SPOILER ALERT
The Pandaren starting area, called The Wandering Isle, turns out to be on the back of a giant sea turtle called Shen-zin Su.  Jellybelle discovers this on a balloon ride and asks the great turtle why he is drifting into dangerous areas and causing problems for his residents.  No one has spoken to him in ages but he says he has a great thorn in his side.  Jellebelle agrees to help then sees that the "thorn" is in fact a ship that has crashed and lodged into his side. 

Shen-zin Su TOTALLY reminded me of Morla from The Neverending Story!
The NeverEnding Story


No comments:

Post a Comment